HOME | BOOKS | NEWS | BIO | INTERVIEWS | RESOURCES | GALLERY | MY BLOG | CONTACT

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Living in the Moment


























So I thought I should update everyone on my little Annie and send a thanks to all the lovely people who wrote me. Annie is doing well, all things considered. She's gained back eleven pounds and her energy level is great!!She still doesn't want to cuddle, which I miss terribly, but overall she's the best she's been in months so I can't complain. Well, not too loudly anyway :)

I've made her a bucket list, but I refuse to check anything off and I keep adding to it. I've posted some photos I took on our walk this afternoon. As you can see she was indulging in some of her favorite activities: stick chasing, stick killing, and puddle digging. The missing fur on her leg is where she had her surgery. She has a pretty big scar there now, but I told her it gave her " street cred" and no puppy will mess with her now!

No comments:

Post a Comment