HOME | BOOKS | NEWS | BIO | INTERVIEWS | RESOURCES | GALLERY | MY BLOG | CONTACT

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

It's the Little Things....

That make me laugh. Like today I'm on my morning walk with Annie in a big field. Annie is happy because she's found herself a HUGE stick, but I couldn't throw the sucker without using it like a javelin! Then I spot a little brown bunny fleeing across the field. Annie doesn't even glance at. She has a stick! Then we nearly stumble on another one who freezes in panic. When we get closer he takes off, practically under Annie's nose. But she doesn't notice it because, well, you know, she has a stick! Then she's bouncing through long grass, which I love because her tail wags like crazy and she has this big grin on her face, not to mention the massive stick in her mouth. To her left I see a tabby cat leap up into the air, spin around, and streak out of there like his tail was on fire. Annie? Didn't even see it. Good thing she doesn't have to fend for herself in the wild!

No comments:

Post a Comment