HOME | BOOKS | NEWS | BIO | INTERVIEWS | RESOURCES | GALLERY | MY BLOG | CONTACT

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hmm...

Okay, just ignore the weird fonts in the below post about Montreal. Don't know what the heck happened there. I was trying to fix something and created a whole new problem! But after a half an hour of messing around with it I remembered I'm supposed to be writing my next book! So I'll leave you with a, what's up with Kanye? That guy has a serious case of entitlement. So not cool.

And SO sad about Patrick Swayze. God, did I ever have a crush on him in Dirty Dancing. The misunderstood boy from the wrong side of the tracks, who everyone thinks is trouble, but is really nobel and sensitive! Wow. Talk about heroes. Mostly I'm very sad for his wife. Because she loved the real man. And he was probably her hero every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment